In this short course, we look at the hints and tips to help you pass the Association for Project Management: Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ). Based on 20 years of experience guiding many thousands of project managers though the APM PMQ, we share the hints and tips to boost you makes in the exam.
1) How to interpret the questions.
2) How to structure your answers to maximise your marks.
3) How much detail to include.
4) Short cut memory joggers to write high scoring answers.
5) A refresh of the harder topics in the APM PMQ Exam.
Presented by Paul Naybour this course is ideal for those who have and APM PMQ in the next few days and are seeking expert guidance on how to answer the questions in time.